We have to say a huge thank you for all of our persistent guests who have been asking about our yearly Christmas Box since early in the summer. It’s been incredible to have so many people chasing us to say how good their Christmas Dinner from us has been over the last few years and has motivated us to get stuck in and find a way to do it once again!
Call it a Christmas Miracle! This will, however, be a very limited release as hands are tied on how much we can produce this year so get your order in quick to avoid disappointment.
Starting with amazing selection of cured meats, terrine and home-made bread followed by a beautiful aged 3 kilos of the best beef with all the must have accompaniments. You will finish on a high note with with a wonderful selection of fine cheeses, petit fours and a family selection of profiteroles to munch on
- Selection of premium charcuterie with marinated figs
- Sourdough loaf served with whipped beef fat and garlic butter (D)(G)
- Parfait terrine with pickles
- Smoked salmon and horseradish crème fraiche (D)
- Marinated olives
The main event
- 3 kg of aged Herefordshire Beef Sirloin on the bone with herbs
- Pigs in blankets
- Pork sage and onion stuffing (G)(D)
- Roast heritage carrots (D)
- Roast potatoes (D)
- Roasted parsnips
- Yorkshire puddings (G)(D)
- Cauliflower cheese (D)(G)
- Sprouts with iberico ham
- Hispi cabbage with cream and pommery mustard (D)
- Bone marrow & Malbec gravy
- Selection of cheese, truffle honey and quince jelly (D)
- Family portion of profiteroles (D)(G)
- Selection of petit four (D)
This is an incredibly generous feast and we expect it to feed up to 6 people but as with our curry boxes, sometimes it can go even further; we’ve done all the hard work so all you have to do is place everything in the oven at different times to reheat, assemble and enjoy the festivities.
NB While this menu will remain static, there may be some minor variations as we continue to prepare and work with suppliers.
Also be aware that all orders made are final and non-refundable. We have a very tight allocation and sadly will likely struggle to resell following the last closure of this box as other people make arrangements for their Christmas Day.
DELIVERY WILL BE MADE BY DPD ON FRIDAY 22ND DECEMBER 2023 WITH ALL RELEVANT TRACKING INFORMATION BEING PROVIDED AT THE START OF THE WEEK!
Please note that this will be the only date we can organise delivery and should your postcode fall with any notes on our "DELIVERY" page, inform us as soon as you can to see whether we can make other arrangements!
NOTES: Approximate weights, as we’re cutting a natural product there may be slight variation in the exact weight and as this is a one-off item we will not be able to amend, cancel or transfer to another week once the order is placed.