Menu – Week 14
Order by the end of Wednesday, collect on the 22nd of October or get it delivered on 23rd of October.
- Murgh Makhni– North Indian style fragrant curry, marinated tandoori chicken simmered in a creamy tomato and fenugreek sauce finished with honey.
- Mutton Jodhpuri – Slow stewed mutton and shallots cooked with green moong dhal spiced with cardamom and chilli.
- Beef Chettinad – Classic curry form Tamil Nadu. Brisket of beef simmered for 6 hours in a masala of roasted cumin, coriander, fennel and sun-dried chilli. Finessed with cracked black pepper and green cardamom.
- Allepy fish curry – Marinated cod loin simmered in a traditional Kerala coconut milk and mango sauce tempered with black mustard seed and curry leaves.
- Rajma Masala – Kidney beans simmered in a fragrant and spicy tomato massala a firm favourite served in punjabi roadside cafes.
- Dum Aloo – Roasted new potatoes cooked in a dry masala spiced with Bengali pickling spices.
- Paneer Jalfrezi – Marinated paneer cooked with bell peppers, green chilli and shallots.
- Avial (D) – Mixed seasonal vegetables simmered in a roasted coconut and yoghurt curry.
- Yakhni Pulao (D) – Aged basmati cooked with spiced stock, finished with mint and coriander.
- Paratha (G) – Laminated flat bread.
- Naan (G) – Unleavened flatbread cooked in a tandoor.
- Pulao – Aged basmati cooked with fragrant aromats.
- Somosa with tamarind chutney (G) –spiced potato parcels and sweet tamarind chutney.
You will receive detailed cooking directions with your box.
Most curries are prepared to be reheated quickly in a pan ready to serve. Some dishes may require reheating in the oven but at most we expect nothing longer than 20 minutes for any part of these curry dishes. Occasionally we release special menus that will require more time for cooking as you will be dealing with raw produce.
All pre-cooked curries are suitable for freezing and they reheat amazingly well.
- Pick-up – order by the end of Wednesday and pick up from Opheem on Thursday between 14:00-17:30
- Nationwide delivery – order by the end of Wednesday and it will be shipped to you on Thursday with the special food-safe overnight delivery to be received on Friday.
- Detailed delivery information
None of the dishes are suitable for any onion, garlic or tomato allergies.
Dishes containing gluten (G), nuts (N), dairy (D) or suitable for vegetarians (V) are marked on the menu.
We are unable to alter or swap dishes for dietary requirements but hope the selection would be sufficient for all. Please check this page a week before to see what menu you will be receiving, the menu is also published on the @aktarathome Instagram feed.