Menu – Week 16
Order by the end of Wednesday, collect on the 5th of November or get it delivered on 6th of November.
- Sikhandari Raan – Smoked leg of lamb marinated with cloves, black cardamom, Kashmiri chilli and yoghurt. Cooking instructions, roast in preheated oven at 180c for 60 minutes for medium.
- Yakhni Pulao (D)– Fragrant Kashmiri style rice, basmati spiced with cloves, cardamom and mace cooked with mutton stock.
- Kashiphal ki sabji – Slow cooked pumpkin spiced with garlic, cumin seed and sun dried chilli.
- Bhuna Aloo – Waxy new potato bhuna cooked with caramelised onion and black pepper.
- Dhal makhni (D) – Classic Punjabi style creamy black lentils simmered overnight with ripe plum tomato tempered with garlic and fenugreek.
- Kashiphal – Slow cooked pumpkin and red lentils tempered with garlic and sweetened with jaggeri.
- Gobi Angara (D) – Roasted cauliflower cooked with spiced onion masala tempered with nigella seeds .
- Rajasthani korma– Spiced pouring sauce to accompany lamb.
- Paratha (G) – Laminated flat bread.
- Naan (G) – Unleavened flatbread cooked in a tandoor.
- Samosa with tamarind chutney (G) –spiced potato parcels and sweet tamarind chutney.
You will receive detailed cooking directions with your box.
Most curries are prepared to be reheated quickly in a pan ready to serve. Some dishes may require reheating in the oven but at most we expect nothing longer than 20 minutes for any part of these curry dishes. Occasionally we release special menus that will require more time for cooking as you will be dealing with raw produce.
All pre-cooked curries are suitable for freezing and they reheat amazingly well.
- Pick-up – order by the end of Wednesday and pick up from Opheem on Thursday between 14:00-17:30
- Nationwide delivery – order by the end of Wednesday and it will be shipped to you on Thursday with the special food-safe overnight delivery to be received on Friday.
- Detailed delivery information
None of the dishes are suitable for any onion, garlic or tomato allergies.
Dishes containing gluten (G), nuts (N), dairy (D) or suitable for vegetarians (V) are marked on the menu.
We are unable to alter or swap dishes for dietary requirements but hope the selection would be sufficient for all. Please check this page a week before to see what menu you will be receiving, the menu is also published on the @aktarathome Instagram feed.