Argentine Feast Meat Box
Sadly, we are currently taking a break from our Pulperia boxes while we ensure the restaurant can operate on its own. Rest assured, they will be making a come back very soon though!
Selection of premium dry aged steaks
- 2 x 12 oz Sirloin – dry aged Argentine black label Angus
- 2 x 12 oz Ribeye – dry aged Argentine black label Angus
- 1 x 8 oz Bavette – English Herefordshire 30 day dry aged beef
- 1 x 10 oz rump – English Herefordshire 30 day dry aged beef
- 4 x 4 oz lamb chops – Wiltshire Downlands lamb
- 6 oz lamb rump – Wiltshire Downlands lamb
- 2 x marinated Cotswold white chicken breasts – in a classic white wine, garlic & thyme marinade
- 2 x 6oz beef kebabs – beef, garlic and oregano
Selection of artisan sausages
- 2 x Spicy chorizo
- 2 x Smoked caramelised onion and paprika
- 4 x Fennel and red wine
Selection of handmade empanada
- 2 x Jujenas – Chicken, tomato, olive, spring onion(G)
- 2 x Humita – Sweetcorn, garlic, onion, coriander (G)(D)
To accompany your steak
- Chimichuri steak dressing
- Bone marrow and Malbec sauce
- Home made bread with beef butter (G)
**Please note all weights are approximate as we are dealing with natural products and as with butchery all cutting is done by eye.
Steak preference is a very personal thing. That’s how we cook our steaks and we think it works the best:
- Take your meats out of the fridge for at least 20 minutes prior to cooking
- Cook steaks 2 to 3 minutes per side to medium rare with core temperature of 54c. Meat thermometer will help you here.
- Always finish it off with Malden sea salt.
We prefer the lamb cooked to medium so its pink, juicy and tender.
The chicken should be cooked till the juice runs clear.
The sausages and kebabs are perfect once they reach a core temperature of 70c for minutes.
The empanada need 10 minutes at 180c in the oven to cook through.
To reheat the bread, place in to the oven for 5 minutes, we recommend the butter is served at room temperature.
All cooking instructions are for guidance as every kitchen is different and equipment works differently. All these timing are based on ovens and equipment in our kitchen.
- We will be sadly be pausing orders for collection from Week 25 as we no longer prepare the boxes in Opheem, which makes for transporting them a little difficult for us at the moment. However, delivery fee is now 8 pounds.
- Nationwide delivery – order by the end of Wednesday and it will be shipped to you on Thursday with the special food-safe overnight delivery to be received on Friday.
- Detailed delivery information
- NOTE: All boxes are packaged securely with wool cool insulating sleeves and ice packs to be safe for an overnight or 2 night transit max, on the rare occasion of courier delays. At which point, we recommend moving into the fridge on arrival.
Dishes containing gluten (G), nuts (N), dairy (D) or suitable for vegetarians (V) are marked on the menu.
We are unable to alter or swap dishes for dietary requirements but hope the selection would be sufficient for all. Please check this page a week before to see what menu you will be receiving, the menu is also published on the @aktarathome Instagram feed.